These are a set of activities for students to professional training for the application of knowledge and entailment with the social and productive scope.
- Contribute to the comprehensive training of students through a combination of theoretical knowledge acquired in the classroom with practical aspects of professional reality;
- Assist in the education of the student to develop skills and competencies to diagnose, plan, evaluate and intervene in solving problems of working life, in accordance with their career profile;
- Being a permanent source of information for the adaptation and up-date of study plans and programs;
- Strengthen and consolidate the link between the University and the social and productive scope.
Some of the programs promoted by the Office are:
- Summers for innovation in business.
- International Business Practitioners ProMéxico.
- Training stays of the Trust Funds Regarding Agriculture (FIRA).
- Support program for internships, long and short-term professional stays.
- Job placement support program.
- Canada International Experience.
- Program to promote Entrepreneurial Attitude "My First Business".
Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa, © Todos los derechos reservados